Join me for a private yoga class to deepen your practice! Working one-on-one according to individual needs, I can help both beginner and more advanced practitioners to further develop in areas such as:
- Introduction to the foundations of asana and/or yoga philosophy
- Creating a personalized yoga program that meets your priorities, needs and goals
- Adjusting alignment to find comfort and AHA! moments in poses you struggle with
- Introducing pranayama and/or meditation into your practice
- Developing a therapeutic yoga program for injuries or limitations
- Tips and support in developing and sustaining a home practice
- Mentoring for new yoga teachers to develop their teaching skills
If you are interested in a private yoga lesson, please get in touch for further information. I hope to see you on the mat!
Like yoga, meditation is a lifelong study, and even the most advanced practitioners still need a little extra support from time to time. Private lessons and support can help introduce, come back to, or deepen your practice by:
- Understanding the science and philosophy behind meditation
- Exploring the different kinds of meditation practices available
- Discovering tools required to start or sustain your own personal practice
- Gain new perspective on challenges faced on and off the mat, and ways to overcome them
Available in person or online. Please get in touch for further information.
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
Stressed? The real question is how you deal with it. MBSR is a program that helps reduce stress in your life and invites positive changes by:
- Helping you understand and transform negative thoughts, emotions and behaviors
- Developing more awareness through present-centered practices
- Learning how to respond more positively to stressful situations
- Cultivating positive attitudes and letting go of negative ones
- Giving you simple and practical tools you can use everyday to reduce stress
I offer this transformative program privately online, so that it can be tailored to your individual struggles and goals. Working one-on-one will allow you to dive deep into the practice and discover concrete tools that you can start using immediately in your daily life to change how you deal with stress.
Get your free guide to self-compassion!
Sign up, get a FREE guide to self-compassion, and stay updated on my upcoming retreats and classes!